For January, we are asked to introduce ourselves. I'm Catherine Michelle from Quebec. I'm francophone, so please be patient with my English writing! In fact, I find this WIPocalyspe project a good opportunity to improve my skills.
I'm the mother of the most beautiful little princess ever (I'm totally objective" and "not" partial at all!) and a physicist specialized in medical imaging and radiation detection by trade. I mostly like activities around the house like crafting, cooking, gardening but you can find me late at night in the backyard with my telescope, studying the stars.
My crafting goals for 2015 are to:
1) finish Noah Submarine
2) stitch TW Peacock Majesty
3) start TW Peacock Tapestry
4) prepare in advance for DD, nieces and nephews birthdays and Christmas gifts - sew/knit toys
5) prepare in advance for my parents and favorite aunt birthdays and Christmas gifts (stitched ornaments)
6) finish my winter coat (sewing)
7) learn to sew a state of the art jeans jacket
8) learn to sew state of the art jeans pants
For January, I would like to :
1) Finish my winter coat (sewing project)
3) Prepare sampler examples for embroidery class
4) Make progress on DD sweater (knitting project)